SKBee interface with pic

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

SKBee interface with pic

Postby xiamo » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:08 am

Hello can someone please post the PR6A sample code for SKBEE starter kit, the manual says i must refer to it but i cannot find in the website.
xiamo
Fledgling

Re: SKBee interface with pic

Postby robosang » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:28 am

Em? I did PR6 sometime ago, it was very simple project though it uses Bluetooth, but actually most of the setting is being done on computer. Yet, with some more modification and trying, you will get the ideas of how Bluetooth works. I just went to the PR6A page again and manage to download the PR6.c and PR6.hex, but this forum cannot upload attachment, so I can only help you by pasting the link http://www.cytron.com.my/userpage.php?id=PR6A. Hope this help you!
robosang
Expert

Re: SKBee interface with pic

Postby doraemon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:25 am

hi...just a sharing, i tried to search for DIY project's details (PR1)after the upgrade of Cytron web site and after i click the "View Details" under the Description of PR1, it linked me to the home page of Cytron Web site, really feel weird about that...

But after some trying, i found out that we should click on the link at the side bar at the left hand side, the link is under column "Project DIY", after i click on the link "PR1 LED Blinking", it only linked to the details of PR1...maybe there is a bug after the upgrade of cytron web site...
doraemon
Freshie

Return to Wireless Device