SKKCA-21 Connection Down

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

Re: SKKCA-21 Connection Down

Postby cheekangteh » Tue May 08, 2012 1:51 pm

The problem not with my hand phone setting. because my hand phone can pair with other bluetooth SPP device.
please let me know why this device is not able to do the pairing.
since the datasheet state that it can support for SPP function.
cheekangteh
Apprentice

Postby ober » Tue May 08, 2012 6:03 pm

OK, from the earlier discussion, you said the SKKC21 can connect to Bluetooth dongle via SPP, and some other hand-phone SPP too, so the SKKCA is working. Now you have problem to connect it with your handphone. Will it due to the 1st time it ask the bond key and you din key it? The default bonding key should be "1234" for KC21.

Try to delete the setting of SKKCA-21 setting on your handphone setting, I do not know how as we do not have that phone. Try again after you delete those setting. This is like cookies in your Internet Browser, it remember some of the setting.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby cheekangteh » Wed May 09, 2012 8:37 am

ober WROTE:OK, from the earlier discussion, you said the SKKC21 can connect to Bluetooth dongle via SPP, and some other hand-phone SPP too, so the SKKCA is working..

i never try with other SPP hand-phone. i only have one SPP phone. the SPP phone can get data from GPS receiver by using SPP, but not able connect to KC21. please advice. i already do the step that u suggests but still not able to connect in bypass mode
cheekangteh
Apprentice

Postby ober » Wed May 09, 2012 1:47 pm

So you have deleted the setting on your phone for SKKCA-21? It should be asking for bonding/pairing key when you wanted to create connection. If the phone did not ask for key when you try to create connection and the connection fail, it means the setting still there.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Previous

Return to Wireless Device