SPPConnectionFailed for SKKCA-21

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

SPPConnectionFailed for SKKCA-21

Postby cschai » Sun May 06, 2012 3:51 pm

hi, why my kcwirefree software display SPPConnectionFailed and i juz follow the step in SKKCA-21 userguide.
step 1, i connect SKKCA-21 wif my laptop via USB and my laptop open bluetooth itself...
step 2, type "AT+ZV Inqpending" in kcwirefree and detect my Bdaddr for my laptop's bluetooth.
step 3, "AT+ZV SPPConnect [bdaddr]" then show sppconntionfailed
step 4, "AT+ZV SPPConnect [bdaddr] 1234", then show bondpending and show bondok [bdaddr]
step 5, "AT+ZV SPPConnect [bdaddr]" but it show sppconnectionfailed again...but in userguide it show connectionup and bypassmode...how can i make it connectionup?
and is there gt any prob with my step?thanks for any advice...
cschai
Greenhorn

Re: SPPConnectionFailed for SKKCA-21

Postby sich » Wed May 09, 2012 4:12 am

Step 4: Should you be using "AT+ZV Bond [bdaddr] 1234" ?

Not sure about your settings. You may have a look at the user manual too. Perhaps try to connect using Bluesoleil first?
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby ober » Wed May 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Try to create connection from the other end, mean from another computer, it should be easier than establishing connection from SKKCA-21. Bluesoleil recommended by sich is very easy to use.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby cschai » Thu May 10, 2012 12:27 am

sich WROTE:Step 4: Should you be using "AT+ZV Bond [bdaddr] 1234" ?

Not sure about your settings. You may have a look at the user manual too. Perhaps try to connect using Bluesoleil first?

i tried using bluesoleil edy, and can follow all step wat user manual teaching, but tat 1 is connection between 2 computers which is computer A and computer B (computer A connect wif SKKCA-21 and comp B wif bluetooth dongle). then tis means if i want use it to let computer communicate wif pic, then i need to remove SKKCA-21 from computer A (as shown in user manual) to connect wif RX & TX pin for pic?
cschai
Greenhorn

Postby cschai » Thu May 10, 2012 12:29 am

ober WROTE:Try to create connection from the other end, mean from another computer, it should be easier than establishing connection from SKKCA-21. Bluesoleil recommended by sich is very easy to use.

thx ur advice and nw i can connect it between 2 computers, but nw i am facing the prob wif how to use it to let pic communicate wif laptop...
cschai
Greenhorn

Return to Wireless Device