How to connect Xbee to tft touch panel

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

How to connect Xbee to tft touch panel

Postby cheelip » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:37 am

recently my FYP need me to connect the tft touch panel to Xbee for transmit simple data but i totally no idea how to carry on, should i add in a pic in between or jz direct connect it....Additionly, since cytron sell the Xbee and it startup kit but don't have the tft touch panel so can someone recommend me the model of tft touch panel which is providing the easy way to program it ( i m search the screen on mikroelectronika webpage but the board is quite expansive so i looking the other), thanks :)
cheelip
Novice

Re: How to connect Xbee to tft touch panel

Postby shahrul » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:11 am

cheelip WROTE:recently my FYP need me to connect the tft touch panel to Xbee for transmit simple data but i totally no idea how to carry on, should i add in a pic in between or jz direct connect it....Additionly, since cytron sell the Xbee and it startup kit but don't have the tft touch panel so can someone recommend me the model of tft touch panel which is providing the easy way to program it ( i m search the screen on mikroelectronika webpage but the board is quite expansive so i looking the other), thanks :)

Cannot connect directly tft touch panel with XBee. You must use microcontroller.
I don't know what your spec touch panel. The example one like this http://shahrulnizam.com/pic-lesson-modbus/.
shahrul
Professional

Re: How to connect Xbee to tft touch panel

Postby yonghui » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:52 pm

mayb u can get from itead studio.

u will need a controller for the touch screen and tft screen display also communication with xbee
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Return to Wireless Device