XBee - "Unable to communicate with modem"

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

XBee - "Unable to communicate with modem"

Postby JDM » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi. I'm having this problem, where the XBee series 2 connected to SKXBEE with X-CTU running will produce error every single time i connect it to PC.

I bought 2 XBee and have been trying to apply the appropriate setting by following the tutorial from Cytron. X-CTU is already updated and the other XBee works just fine. However, following the same method, the other XBee always produce the same error every single time i try to read it from X-CTU. It should also be noted that, the first time i try to read the "faulty" XBee, it works OK. Writing the destination address also OK. But later after i tried to read it again, it keeps getting error (as depicted in the picture).

I've tried the method to restore the firmware from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3380 , but it still produces the same error, and hence i cannot restore the firmware.

Please HELP! :(

(i've been through all the posts in this section, but cannot seem to find the solution)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.19 KiB) Viewed 5091 times
JDM
Novice

Re: XBee "Unable to communicate with modem"

Postby robosang » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Well, if you have try the reload firmware method by Cytron and still cannot get the XBee working, you can try contact their support. Fill in the form under the support tab in their website, their technical team will contact you.
robosang
Expert

Re: XBee "Unable to communicate with modem"

Postby JDM » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Thanks. Already contact their support team earlier though.
JDM
Novice

Return to Wireless Device