SKXBee/SKXBee-Pro board + BlueBee wireless module

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

SKXBee/SKXBee-Pro board + BlueBee wireless module

Postby zambree » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 am

How can I do a bluetooth communication by using Smartphone and microcontroller with this product ?
zambree
Greenhorn

Re: SKXBee/SKXBee-Pro board + BlueBee wireless module

Postby robosang » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:46 pm

How can explain to you?
robosang
Expert

Postby zambree » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm

can you explain to me?
zambree
Greenhorn

Postby zambree » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:13 pm

can I do a bluetooth communication by using Smartphone and microcontroller by using single SKXBee/SKXBee-Pro board + BlueBee wireless module ?
zambree
Greenhorn

Postby robosang » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 pm

I never tried that, but as far as I know, if your smart phone have Bluetooth and it support Serial Port Profile, you can connect to the BlueBee.

The SKXBee from Cytron is to enable you for easy access to the interface of Xbee, in this case the BlueBee. You just connect the USB, you get correct power for BlueBee, serial communication to computer via serial.

try 1st.
robosang
Expert

Postby maz » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

HYE CYTRON TEAM....

I wanna to ask you about XBEE PRO STARTER KIT...

Firstly, i'm very sorry if my questions are funny and should not ask here.. But I really hope CYTRON team can help me explain about XBEE PRO STARTER KIT...

1- Is it XBEE PRO STARTER KIT can we call WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK (WSN) ???

2- If yes, from my reading WSN is built up from nodes.. Where each node is connected to one or several of sensors..
so, is it on XBEE PRO STARTER KIT has a sensor?? what type of sensor?? can you show me which one is sensor??
<<sorry I do not know how to paste image here :oops: :oops: >>

**actually I bought HYE CYTRON TEAM....

I wanna to ask you about XBEE PRO STARTER KIT...

Firstly, i'm very sorry if my questions are funny and should not ask here.. But I really hope CYTRON team can help me explain about XBEE PRO STARTER KIT...

2- If yes, from my reading WSN is built up from nodes.. Where each node is connected to one or several of sensors..
so, is it on XBEE PRO STARTER KIT has a sensor?? what type of sensor?? can you show me which one is sensor??

**actually I have bought XBEE PRO STARTER KIT already and just wanna try it as my testing load.. Try to power up it by using solar panel.. But, I need to know a little bit about XBEE PRO STARTER KIT or WSN.

I have read about WSN and XBEE PRO STARTER KIT.. But, unfortunately, I still got confuse.. Really appreciate if your team can make me clear in simplest and easiest way...

TQVM
maz
Fledgling

Postby ober » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:57 pm

maz WROTE:HYE CYTRON TEAM....

Not really, XBee Starter Kit(PRO or no PRO is just changing the XBee module) is a starter kit for you to begin using Xbee. It is not a wireless sensor network by itself. Xbee also same. Xbee is generally a wireless transceiver, you need to configure it to make it useful and you need more of Xbee to create network.

If you read the datasheet of XBee module, you will know that it is not a sensor by itself, but it can operation in standalone mode. Again you will need to study it.

If you do not know how to paste image, please refer to here: http://forum.cytron.com.my/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=10488

I have read about WSN and XBEE PRO STARTER KIT.. But, unfortunately, I still got confuse.. Really appreciate if your team can make me clear in simplest and easiest way...

You will need to play around with the actual hardware, try setup two Xbee and transmit it wirelessly. Then study more and change the configuration/setting to make network with more Xbee. If that is working fine, add in sensors, and more.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Wireless Device