Xbee s2 routing protocol

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

Xbee s2 routing protocol

Postby neoejan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 pm

went i learn about xbee i notice by default it already using Ad hoc On-Demand Distance Vector (AODV) Routing. but how i want to check the aodv source code? and also can i change aodv to dynamic source routing (dsr). i am new to xbee.
neoejan
Greenhorn

Re: Xbee s2 routing protocol

Postby Idris » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi neoejan,

I never try to find the Xbee source code, but I always use XCTU software to configure Xbee parameters. For more information maybe you can read the whole Xbee datasheet.

By the way, what project you are working for?
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Re: Xbee s2 routing protocol

Postby neoejan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 am

research study about mobility model. i have to learn about wireless sensor network protocol.that why i ask can i change the routing protocol in the xbee. but now,i already know that we can't change the xbee routing protocol. i using 3 xbeeS2, 3xbee shield and 3 arduino uno to create a network simulation. but now i stuck at how to config xbee s2 to one point to multipoint. trying to search tutorial for one point to multipoint
neoejan
Greenhorn

Return to Wireless Device