Bluebee Bluetooth Module

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

Bluebee Bluetooth Module

Postby afiq91 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Hai everyone,

NEEDED HELP

i already had bought Bluebee Bluetooth Module from cytron, i had a problem with BlueBee Bluetooth Module, where "bluebee name" it does not appear on my android when i turning on the bluetooth, can u help me for the solution?

when i started on the power supply connected to my hardware , i noticed that the bluebee bluetooth module started blinking at the "TRANS MODE" blinking fast. After that, i on bluetooth of my android, by searching name of Bluebee Bluetooth Module..to pairing with my android,thus, from here i cannot detected any device or name of bluebee bluetooth module in my andrOID.
afiq91
Freshie

Re: Bluebee Bluetooth Module

Postby afiq91 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Picture2.png
afiq91
Freshie

Postby afiq91 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Picture1.png
afiq91
Freshie

Postby Idris » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 am

Hi afiq91,

If you referring to the bluebee datasheet, the default name for bluebee is "H-C-2010-06-01". Did you find this name or others name of bluetooth when you searching by your Android phone?
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby afiq91 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Mr idris, There is no name or bluebee default number come out on my bluetooth android..
afiq91
Freshie

Postby Idris » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 pm

afiq91 WROTE:Mr idris, There is no name or bluebee default number come out on my bluetooth android..

Thanks for your verification, most probably the problem comes from the module itself, our support team will follow up your case.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
Idris

Postby afiq91 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Mr idris, can i get warranty for this case? Because i want to used it immedietly for my final project ...i have 3 week left for my final project presentation
afiq91
Freshie

Postby Idris » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 am

Mr idris, can i get warranty for this case? Because i want to used it immedietly for my final project ...i have 3 week left for my final project presentation

Could you show us your schematic diagram? just want to verify the bluetooth connection.
Idris

Postby FaiZamri » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Hello everyone, I need help about bluetooth module. I have Bluebee as my bluetooth module. How to rename the name of bluetooth using X-CTU software? That X-CTU software did not found my bluebee radio module. How to make it found?
FaiZamri
Freshie

Postby Idris » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 am

FaiZamri WROTE:Hello everyone, I need help about bluetooth module. I have Bluebee as my bluetooth module. How to rename the name of bluetooth using X-CTU software? That X-CTU software did not found my bluebee radio module. How to make it found?

X-CTU software only can recognize Xbee product only. BlueBee is not Xbee product.
Idris

Next

Return to Wireless Device