View data from arduino through X-CTU

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

View data from arduino through X-CTU

Postby Aswad.hehe » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello.. just want to ask is that possible if i view the data from arduino+xbee through 'terminal' section on x-ctu?? ive done before by using arduino+xbee where i can view the data through arduino+xbee+computer on serial monitor on arduino IDE.. but this time i just use the single xbee connected to the computer..the data is kind of some word to state the condition ; Relay OFF, Relay ON..
Aswad.hehe
Fledgling

Re: View data from arduino through X-CTU

Postby Idris » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Aswad.hehe

Aswad.hehe WROTE:Hello.. just want to ask is that possible if i view the data from arduino+xbee through 'terminal' section on x-ctu?? ive done before by using arduino+xbee where i can view the data through arduino+xbee+computer on serial monitor on arduino IDE.. but this time i just use the single xbee connected to the computer..the data is kind of some word to state the condition ; Relay OFF, Relay ON..

Sorry, I'm not really clear about the question. But I think, might be possible.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to Wireless Device