433MHz RF (UART) Transceiver Module-1km

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

433MHz RF (UART) Transceiver Module-1km

Postby sahniana » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:33 pm

this is a transceiver module.

1. is it possible to have, for example, 3 transmitter 1 receiver (total 4 module)?
2. is it possible to have 4 module to communicate with each module that it want? all in transceiver mode. for example, i have 4 module. 1 want to send data to 2, 2 want to send data to 4, 4 want to send data to 1. is it possible using this transceiver module?
sahniana
Apprentice

Re: 433MHz RF (UART) Transceiver Module-1km

Postby ober » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:16 am

sahniana WROTE:this is a transceiver module.

1. is it possible to have, for example, 3 transmitter 1 receiver (total 4 module)?
2. is it possible to have 4 module to communicate with each module that it want? all in transceiver mode. for example, i have 4 module. 1 want to send data to 2, 2 want to send data to 4, 4 want to send data to 1. is it possible using this transceiver module?

1. Is possible, but bear in mind, it is a transceiver, you cannot force one to be transmitter only. Say you have 3 modules that will transmit data only, 1 will be receiving only. Let's label it as T1, T2 and T3 for transmitter, R1 for receiver. When T1 transmits, T1, T2 and R1 will receiver the data if they are within range and same channel (since you want all 3 transmitter's data to be receive by R1, they must be in same channel), same goes to when T2 and T3 transmit. If T1, T2, T3 does not care about what is being receive, fine! You will get your system up where R1 will receive data from all 3 transmitters, but there is about problem. What if T1 and T2 transmit data at the same time? It will interfere with each other and corrupt the data which should be received by R1. Is there a way to make sure all 3 transmitters do not transmit at the same time?

2. Again, goes back to the 1st setup. All transceiver will receive the data send out because there are in same channel.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby sahniana » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:09 pm

ober WROTE:
sahniana WROTE:this is a transceiver module.

1. Is possible, but bear in mind, it is a transceiver, you cannot force one to be transmitter only. Say you have 3 modules that will transmit data only, 1 will be receiving only. Let's label it as T1, T2 and T3 for transmitter, R1 for receiver. When T1 transmits, T1, T2 and R1 will receiver the data if they are within range and same channel (since you want all 3 transmitter's data to be receive by R1, they must be in same channel), same goes to when T2 and T3 transmit. If T1, T2, T3 does not care about what is being receive, fine! You will get your system up where R1 will receive data from all 3 transmitters, but there is about problem. What if T1 and T2 transmit data at the same time? It will interfere with each other and corrupt the data which should be received by R1. Is there a way to make sure all 3 transmitters do not transmit at the same time?

2. Again, goes back to the 1st setup. All transceiver will receive the data send out because there are in same channel.

thanks. i understand what u want to explain about "what if t1 and t2 transmit data at the same time". i have a project before using rf transmitter/receiver 315 mhz and got into the same problem. but i managed to reduce the transmit/receive interference using configured delay. my previous project use 3 tx + 1 rx. i just want to know if this new transceiver module from cytron is able to use in multiple transceiver situation.

from my test, this new transceiver transmit/receive data is way better than 315 mhz tx/rx. i really recommend this product.
sahniana
Apprentice

Postby sjwee3 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:00 pm

hi everybody,

here is new topic related to transceiver 433 MHz;
may kike to ask
Does this implementation feasible or not?:
There will have 2 of Transceiver 433 MHz separate apart in urban area around 500m long.

One is connect to UC00A (will be the converter for UART to USB at the computer)

Another one will connect to a microprocessor panel through port RS232 which will sending message like yy:yy(date);mm:mm(time); numeric1; numberic2; device status (in ACSII).

Both setting will be of baud rate 9600, none parity, 8 data byte; 1 start bit, 1 stop bit.

The serial data (string of ACSII) will then be capture through USB com port using HyperTerminal communication platform at PC.
And this com port data will also be auto capture to the Excel file using VBA macros like below:

Is this implementable? What is your opinion and suggestion? Hope to hear from you.
sjwee3
Greenhorn

Postby yonghui » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 pm

I think feasible

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby sahniana » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:19 pm

sjwee3 WROTE:hi everybody,

here is new topic related to transceiver 433 MHz;
may kike to ask
Does this implementation feasible or not?:
There will have 2 of Transceiver 433 MHz separate apart in urban area around 500m long.

One is connect to UC00A (will be the converter for UART to USB at the computer)

Another one will connect to a microprocessor panel through port RS232 which will sending message like yy:yy(date);mm:mm(time); numeric1; numberic2; device status (in ACSII).

Both setting will be of baud rate 9600, none parity, 8 data byte; 1 start bit, 1 stop bit.

The serial data (string of ACSII) will then be capture through USB com port using HyperTerminal communication platform at PC.
And this com port data will also be auto capture to the Excel file using VBA macros like below:

Is this implementable? What is your opinion and suggestion? Hope to hear from you.

possible. i am using uc00b to connect from rf module to pc.
sahniana
Apprentice

Return to Wireless Device