xbee power up

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

xbee power up

Postby easyami » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:22 am

can i power up a xbee using power bank? can it connect with another xbee(with arduino) which connected to pc? i just want to know whether there is connection between these two xbees.
easyami
Freshie

Re: xbee power up

Postby Nurul.Syuhada » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:03 pm

HI, You can power up your xbee using power bank. If you want to communicate both xbee, you need to configure both xbee either as slave or master.
Nurul.Syuhada

Postby easyami » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:40 am

is it possible to sent the MAC address of slave xbee to master xbee?
easyami
Freshie

Postby bengchet » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:51 am

Hi,

You can refer these 2 links.

Two xbees ( Router At) connected to Xbee(coordinator)
XBee point to multipoint

First link might need installation of Xbee library. You can download here.

Hope it helps. :)
bengchet

Postby easyami » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:35 pm

well. i have xbee series 1. i want my xbee A to receice address from xbee B. xbee A is connected to with arduino. how to get and display the address of xbee B? the 2 links bengchet gave does not have getRemoteAddress64().getMsb() kind of thing. i really don't know what to do.
easyami
Freshie

Postby bengchet » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 am

Hi,

Those 2 links are just the brief examples on how to interface master and slave Xbee devices using Arduino. You can always ask Mr Google for more info! 8-)

You can try search for Xbee master and slave communication topic, I am sure there are a lot of examples.

Regarding getRemoteAddress64().getMsb() this kind of 'thing', actually it is a function and I strongly suggest you should study what does it use for and how to use it. We should at least understand what does each line of the coding is for, so we can make modification later on more easily, am I right? Yet again don't forget Internet will always be right there for you to search for this getRemoteAddress64().getMsb() stuff! This will help you in learning and exploring. ;)
bengchet

Postby easyami » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:31 pm

zbRx.getRemoteAddress64().getMsb() and zbRx.getRemoteAddress64().getLsb(). what i understand these two to get the address from other xbee. am i wrong? it seems like what i understand from the tutorials i have read is different from the truth.
easyami
Freshie

Postby Nurul.Syuhada » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi, You can refer to developer guide here
Nurul.Syuhada

Return to Wireless Device