Have difficulties in communicating PIC with bluetoth module

Bluetooth, XBee, RF......

Have difficulties in communicating PIC with bluetoth module

Postby o0m_ziz » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 pm

I am trying to communicate between PIC 16f877 with SSKCA 21 bluetooth Kit ,i followed the hardware connections in the documents related to this bluetooth module which is provided in ur website ,and i followed the programing code in the relevant projects for bluetooth at ur website, but it didnt give any details about initiating the connection using "AT commands", actually i am trying to communicate between 2 microcontrollers ,but i tried to make any of them as host or client with PC by "KCtoolkit software" or "HyperTerminal'' but it failed .i am trying to get solution 4 this problem if any one can help. thanks for interest .
o0m_ziz
Freshie

Re: Have difficulties in communicating PIC with bluetoth module

Postby ober » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

First, I would suggest you to create connection from computer to microcontroller just like what is being done in PR6A. For DIY project, we just show the basic functionality of a project, not the whole complex project as there are more complicated project involved. In PR6A, the microcontroller will be a slave, thus the connection request is being done by computer. In other words, sending AT command is not necessary for microcontrolller.
In your case, if you like to make a microcontroller as a host, you will need to send AT command with the correct Bluetooth Address of slave. Try to get the connection up first with computer to computer, and further change to computer to microcontroller and finally microcontroller to microcontroller. Good luck!
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby king_diaw » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Sir how to communicate 2 kc11 using microcontroller ? had ready test using pc and microcontroller and it work...but the problem face when to communicate with 2 kc11 using 2 microcontroller...can you show how to solve this problem..
Regard;
Thanks
king_diaw
Fledgling

Postby ober » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:37 pm

What is the problem you face? Do elaborate more.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Wireless Device