about the RFID door lock connection

RFID reader, Reader/Writer, Tag.....

about the RFID door lock connection

Postby Qlong » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

i got buy the RFID door lock diy project and solder it. It can be function on the pcb board. When i build the components at the bread board , it cant function. The problem is about the LCD. the LCD backlight didnt turn on and the word cant show out ,only got the symbols ######### . And i want to ask about the programming, now i was use mikroC PRO software to program it , can i know what is the meaning of the #include <pic.h>and__CONFIG ( 0x3F32 );
Qlong
Greenhorn

Re: about the RFID door lock connection

Postby robosang » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 pm

I think is obvious your connection on breadboard is having problem, check the connections referring to the schematic of that project. LCD backlight is very straight forward connection, check your voltage from voltage regulator and power supply too.

I think Cytron are using HI-TECH C for their 16F example, 18F is using C18 from Microchip. <pic.h> is the library needed by the Hi-TECH compiler to detect correct PIC model and call the correct register name and configuration bit labels. __CONFIG (0x3F32) is for configuration bits.

Not really familiar with Mikro-C, you can actually get some sample code from MikroC and look at how the call library and configure.
robosang
Expert

Postby Qlong » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:26 pm

the programming part i think i know it, but the rfid connection still got problem, cos i ask my friend help me construct it and the problem still same. three of us build it and get the same problem, so i also dont know how to solve it.we follow the connection according the schematic that cytron given and use the same programming to program the pic. and i want to ask about the LCD (pin 16) , y i see another type of connection that pin16 can direct connect to the ground but in here different ?
Qlong
Greenhorn

Postby shahrul » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I think #include <pic.h>and__CONFIG ( 0x3F32 ); not valid in mikroC.
shahrul
Professional

Return to RFID