PR 25 RFID door lock

RFID reader, Reader/Writer, Tag.....

PR 25 RFID door lock

Postby melissa » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 pm

i am interest to buy this project set, but why i cant add into a cart? how?
can i use this project set to store the point as a loyalty program after i used the RFID card to login as member?
melissa
Greenhorn

Re: PR 25 RFID door lock

Postby yonghui » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 pm

hi,

probably because the stock status =0;

regards,
yh
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby robosang » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 pm

melissa WROTE:i am interest to buy this project set, but why i cant add into a cart? how?
can i use this project set to store the point as a loyalty program after i used the RFID card to login as member?

You send email to sales of Cytron, not at technical forum. :mrgreen:
Anyway I think you should check the stock status as yonghui said. If the stock is 0, how can you buy?

Not really understand your question on loyalty program and use RFID card to login as member? I really like to see what you really mean.
robosang
Expert

Postby melissa » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:28 am

actually loyalty program is work as reward system. After system accumulate the points, it will auto store that points to card while the user use card to login as member. Example like member for supermarket or some shop. U get what i means?
So isn't this card reader can functions to store the points to card?
melissa
Greenhorn

Postby ober » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:32 pm

robosang and yonghui is right, if the stock status is 0, you cannot add to cart as there is no stock available to send to you.

PR25 is a DIY (Do It Yourself) project showing the operation of RFID reader, and combination of PIC microcontroller. I will not say is a complete working product, it is more for educational and learning purpose. You are free to modify the source code or even modify the circuit to become your own project.

The RFID reader read ID from passive RFID tag. Every tag come with 10 digit unique ID. Of course you can program the PIC and hook up to computer, further develop the software and database to record the loyalty points.

The RFID reader reads the ID and transmit it out to host (in this case is microcontroller), that's all. You will need to further develop the point accumulation, calculation, rewards, database.....etc.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby ABSF » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 am

azlan.k WROTE:i have buy reader from you and build this PR25. but i found out reader that i buy need 12v to working it work but when i connect with em lock, the board hang. what your suggestion to solve this problem?

Without looking at your schematics. I'd suspect 3 things:

1. Your 12V power is under-rated.
2. You didnt put a diode across the em lock coil.
3. The capacitor uF across the 12V supply is too small.

There maybe some other problems that I didnt know.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby robosang » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Agreed with Allen, most probably is 12V is not sufficient to power the magnetic load. The current not enough, voltage drop, PIC not working, nothing works :mrgreen:
robosang
Expert

Postby blueberry » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

i would like to ask, i used keychain tag for this project and i already burn the source code of PR25 into PIC16F876A. why is the circuit still can't function eventhough, the circuit is all complete? is this because of the PIC ? or the program? and how to insert keychain tag id into the program?
blueberry
Greenhorn

Postby kl84 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 pm

You build your own circuit? Or you bought the whole kit from Cytron and solder it up? I think even user uses the kit from Cytron, there's possibility that his soldering has problem and causes connection break. Try check your circuit again?
kl84
Amateur

Postby blueberry » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

i already check but still cannot function.. there have some problem with this programme???
blueberry
Greenhorn

Next

Return to RFID