PR8-B : Read n Display v2010(Automatic gate)

RFID reader, Reader/Writer, Tag.....

PR8-B : Read n Display v2010(Automatic gate)

Postby bonnmott » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi, i have assembled this product. And i want to make gate open when user tag the card. The user will pass the door and a motion sensor will detect the user pass the door. After passing the door for 1 second, the door will be closed.

Can someone suggests me what is the suitable sensor to use, and what kind of servo motor for moving the gate(0 to 180 degrees opening). And how to modify this circuit(PR8-B) in order to connect these two parts. Im thinking of making miniature gate for demonstration so that servo motor will be enough.

thanks.
bonnmott
Fledgling

Re: PR8-B : Read n Display v2010(Automatic gate)

Postby optitech » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm

im trying doing this too but dont know how should i connect the servo motor to the board.
optitech

Postby ober » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Well, basically you will need to modify the PCB, study the schematic of PR8-B, find those pins that not being used. If you are doing modelling in small size, you can try IR01A (10cm distance) which is digital output. Connect the sensor to any un-use pin and configure it as digital input. As for Servo motor, if you are using small model, you can try small micro servo motor.

for programming, try to learn from the sample source code and modify it.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby wan5083 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:08 pm

i have setup my project.. RFID READER as reader for the tag and PR8(PIC16f876a) as interface to print the tag on the screen and the LCD is write processing.. Then the pc will get the tag through UC00B(uart to usb) and print also on the monitor..Then the tag will compare with the database tag if present the pc will sent to LCD at the PR8 "success login"... I have been stucked at to compare with the database tag and print at the LCD..Help me please:<?? :?:
wan5083
Greenhorn

Return to RFID