Problems on setting up Espresso Litev2.0 and RFID Reader,MFR

RFID reader, Reader/Writer, Tag.....

Problems on setting up Espresso Litev2.0 and RFID Reader,MFR

Postby Alia96 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:01 am

I have problem on setting up the Espresso Lite v2.0 and RFID Reader. My project is touchig the matric card onto the RFID Reader and display it on serial monitor. I have successfully compile and upload the coding without error. However, the RFID Reader still not functions. The RFID reader cannot detect the matric card. The pin layout I used to setting up are as follows :

Espresso Lite v2.0 pin RFID reader pin
3V3 3V3
12 MOSI
13 MISO
GND GND
04 SDA
05 SCK
RST RST

For the pin, I only declare for SS PIN and RST PIN. However, since the RFID Reader is fail to functions, it keep change the RST PIN of the Espresso lite onto other pin number, but the RFID Reader still not function.
How do I overcome this problem?
Alia96
Greenhorn

Re: Problems on setting up Espresso Litev2.0 and RFID Reader

Postby Idris » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi Alia96,

Could you share a few clear photos of your hardware setup?
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Re: Problems on setting up Espresso Litev2.0 and RFID Reader

Postby Alia96 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Hye Mr.Idris :) . Thank you for responding. Actually I had try to upload the picture but its failed :( because the size of photos is more than 1MB. However, I really need someone to help me doing this. If you dont mind, can you give me your email so that I can contact you?
Alia96
Greenhorn

Return to RFID