seven segment

Servo Bracket, Robot Gripper, Robot Chasis, Micro Gearmotor Bracket, Castor,Acrylic, Anti-slip Map

seven segment

Postby fatimah » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:28 pm

hello, i got problem with this device.....after burn the program into ic, this device doesn't function, and i use common cathode method, before that, i check device manually using battery,but it is work....how to solve this problem?
fatimah
Novice

Re: seven segment

Postby yonghui » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm

hi,

your 7seg is common cathode? your ic got problem?
do check with voltmeter for the output of the ic whether is in correct level onot

regards,
yh
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby robosang » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

fatimah WROTE:hello, i got problem with this device.....after burn the program into ic, this device doesn't function, and i use common cathode method, before that, i check device manually using battery,but it is work....how to solve this problem?

Can you please explain in more detail? Totally not understand what are you going to do.

You want to drive 7 segment using microcontroller?
Which part in not functioning? microcontroller or 7-segment?
Can show us some connection?

Finally, I think you can refer to another threadhttp://forum.cytron.com.my/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10731, might get the answer there.
robosang
Expert

Postby ober » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

fatimah WROTE:hello, i got problem with this device.....after burn the program into ic, this device doesn't function, and i use common cathode method, before that, i check device manually using battery,but it is work....how to solve this problem?

Hi, can you show us how you test the 7-segment manually? and which program do you referring to? Are you referring to Cytron DIY project? PR2?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby fatimah » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

i do refer to seven segment display...i took from laboratory....it doesn't state common cathode or anode , i just realize after i do survey on cytron product regarding this device....
fatimah
Novice

Postby ober » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:13 pm

fatimah WROTE:i do refer to seven segment display...i took from laboratory....it doesn't state common cathode or anode , i just realize after i do survey on cytron product regarding this device....

So is the problem solved? Which part is having problem?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to Hardware