MDD10A

Servo Bracket, Robot Gripper, Robot Chasis, Micro Gearmotor Bracket, Castor,Acrylic, Anti-slip Map

MDD10A

Postby carles » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:33 am

Hi, I´m Carles.
I would like control 2 lineal actuator with arduino and "MDD10A" without potentiometer. Both motor needs 5v to run 1 minut. It´s enough with MDD10A? or better more Amperes to avoid overheat. Too, because I not use potentiometer, only need to program pwm output High to run motors?,
Thanks
The project is to control an external door with arduino and 2 lineal actuator
carles
Greenhorn

Re: MDD10A

Postby ober » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:46 pm

You state the motor need 5V, but did not give current it needs. MDD10A can run from 5V, it is fine. But the maximum continuous current is 10A each channel. so just make sure your motor does not take more than that you are fine.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby carles » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:02 am

ober WROTE:You state the motor need 5V, but did not give current it needs. MDD10A can run from 5V, it is fine. But the maximum continuous current is 10A each channel. so just make sure your motor does not take more than that you are fine.

Hi, Thanks a lot and sorry. I made a mistake. I wanted to write 5A. Motors works at 12V and need 5A to run. And to work without potentiometer, because I do´nt want speed control:
I have to connect arduino to MDD10A pwm pin and program as high or I do´nt have to connect arduino to MDD10A pin pwm? Thanks a lot and sorry again
carles
Greenhorn

Postby Idris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:40 pm

carles WROTE:Hi, Thanks a lot and sorry. I made a mistake. I wanted to write 5A. Motors works at 12V and need 5A to run. And to work without potentiometer, because I do´nt want speed control:
I have to connect arduino to MDD10A pwm pin and program as high or I do´nt have to connect arduino to MDD10A pin pwm? Thanks a lot and sorry again

Hi, you can connect to Arduino pin and program it HIGH, or you just connect to HIGH voltage (5V).

Hope this helps. Thanks.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby carles » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:05 pm

Idris WROTE:
carles WROTE:Hi, Thanks a lot and sorry. I made a mistake. I wanted to write 5A. Motors works at 12V and need 5A to run. And to work without potentiometer, because I do´nt want speed control:

Hi, you can connect to Arduino pin and program it HIGH, or you just connect to HIGH voltage (5V).

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Thanks!!!!
carles
Greenhorn

Return to Hardware