PR23+SKPS PROGRAM

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

Re: PR23+SKPS PROGRAM

Postby diaane » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am

Dear carlobot,

First and foremost, if you need other forumers to aid you in your doubts, please address the question in a clear and understandable manner. I do not mean to lecture, but as an undergrad - which i presume you are - you are suppose to be able to derive question which will lead to your answer. How are we suppose to help you when we do not understand the whole situation?

As a start, can you please elaborate your problems again? Starting with the few tests you have done on the projects. I've read something like you have done few testings, you have connected your pins to your motor, then something happened. Then, you connect them to another pin, and something different happened. Can you please write the tests you've done in paragraphs or itemize them? It will be easier for us to answer your question if you do it in a systematic way.

Lastly, I'm sorry for my bluntness but it is only because I'm curious to know the problem and anxious to see your project working. Do try to draft your questions before posting them! Looking forward for your reply soon...
seeing != believing
"A man is truly ethical only when he obeys the compulsion to help all life which he is able to assist, and shrinks from injuring anything that lives." - Albert Schweitzer
diaane

Postby sich » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 am

Besides what diana suggested, I think you can try to post ur schematic and photo here. That'll help us in understanding ur problem too.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby carlobot » Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 am

Hi to everybody,

at last I solved my problem; now the project works fine. I made a flow chart of my test and skematic but I didn't able to post it to the forum, so I send it to Cytron technical support but they said to discuss it in the forum. Here how I solved it.
As I was sure that something wrong or conflict was in the "RC3" pin, I declared a new define motor and new Tris E configuration as follow:
#define motor_ra RE0
#define motor_rb RE1
#define motor_la RC4
#define motor_lb RC5

//Tris configuration
TRISA...............
TRISB...............
TRISC...............
TRISE = 0b00000000 //set all PORTE pin as output.
With this new configuration both motors run in every direction! Hurra'.Regards

Carlobot
carlobot

Postby ober » Thu May 20, 2010 8:48 am

You can actually post your code using the "Code" and photo using "Img" icon, as many did posted those information in this forum. We encourage discussion in forum because more people will get to know the problem and solution.

Anyway is good to know the project is working. Do share with us the on going progress.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Previous

Return to DIY Project Set