Final Year Project Starter Pack

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

Final Year Project Starter Pack

Postby mcmekik » Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Received goods in good condition and instant delivery (< 24 hours from order date & time).

i did download sample code from sk40c product page. Removed LCD code from the source provided & compile it using MPLAB to create new hex file. Load the hex to pic16f877a chip using sk40c and uic00B successfully: LED1&2 blinking (depends on delays set via button 1&2). Could anyone provide me URLs or any material that i can use to apply LEDs x 10 + resistor x 30 (1k, 10k & 330) on breadboard.

Thank you.
mcmekik
Greenhorn

Re: Final Year Project Starter Pack

Postby ober » Mon May 24, 2010 10:25 am

mcmekik WROTE:Received goods in good condition and instant delivery (< 24 hours from order date & time). i did download sample code from sk40c product page. Removed LCD code from the source provided & compile it using MPLAB to create new hex file. Load the hex to pic16f877a chip using sk40c and uic00B successfully: LED1&2 blinking (depends on delays set via button 1&2). Thank you.

Good to hear you like the SK, we like it too as most of our development use that SK to start. Very convenient platform.

Could anyone provide me URLs or any material that i can use to apply LEDs x 10 + resistor x 30 (1k, 10k & 330) on breadboard.

Your question seem to be too general, LED is quite straight forward to control, active high, active low, multiplex control.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby mcmekik » Tue May 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Appreciate your reply. Could you have any suggestion for next steps or project should i do.

**my next plan is to order LCD & UIC-S.
Thank you.
mcmekik
Greenhorn

Postby sich » Fri May 28, 2010 3:55 am

I think you can have a look at Cytron's DIY projects. It's created for those who want to learn PIC uC circuit and programming. You can learn a lot, start from PR1...till the latest PR27. You don't have to purchase each project set. Just look into the DD, schematic and program. Buy the hardware only if you're interested to build it.
http://www.cytron.com.my/listProductGroup.php?pid=HSA0KhA2MyMFCwYzFhYCDoXScG286m8qY58sCeZ7vmI=
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Return to DIY Project Set