PR 16 : Sending Data using RF Module

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR 16 : Sending Data using RF Module

Postby fazwan_2801 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm

i have soldered n burn the program to both the transmitter n receiver..both of them i use the 9v baterry as the power supply..The transmitter display the number correctly as in my command..mean when i press the increase button,the number will increase same also with decrease..it work successfully...

my problem is with the receiver..the receiver is not stable at all..the number that display keep changing without my command..i dont know what is the problem..can anybody help me??huhu :(
fazwan_2801

Re: PR 16 : Sending Data using RF Module

Postby ober » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi, this is low cost RF transmitter and receiver, it is expose to any kind of interference. Any device transmitting at that particular frequency will be pick up by receiver. Try moving to different place.

Are you using the latest version of sample source code? Version July 2010. That is a better source code. Yet, the low cost RF is still expose to interference.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby fazwan_2801 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:44 pm

i burn the latest source code..also does not work..i have go to many places..but there is no sign that the circuit is transmitting or receiving someting..is there any other possibilities to help me to fix this problem??h
fazwan_2801

Postby sich » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 am

Not so sure what happen to your circuit but maybe you can try to remove the RF modules and connect the data pin of the transmitter to the data pin of the receiver.

If both circuits and program are working properly, the receiver will display the same value as the transmitter. Then, may be the problem is at the RF modules. Make sure the connections are correct. Are the pins swapped due wrong orientation? Did you soldered wires as antenna to the modules?...
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby fazwan_2801 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

I think the problem is with the rf module..hm..can i buy the rf module at cytron?
fazwan_2801

Postby fazwan_2801 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm

to connect the data pin of the transmitter and data pin of the transmitter, it is necessary to remove the RF module first?or can the connection made by adding a jumper directly to the RF module(to connect the data pin of the transmitter and receiver)
fazwan_2801

Return to DIY Project Set