PR21 - Gaming With Accelerometer

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR21 - Gaming With Accelerometer

Postby redips_id » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

I have bought PR21 set.. After I soldered all components properly, I downloaded source code which provided by Cytron.. And nothing happened.. I blur for a while.. Adjusting LCD contrast more than 10 times, still nothing appear on the LCD.. help me... I have spent RM350.00, I don't wanna waste it.. huhuhu plz help me.. :cry:
*What is the function of R9 = preset?
Request for complete solution for FYP? Why don't request for graduation certificate?
redips_id
Discoverer

Re: PR21 - Gaming With Accelerometer

Postby joliza » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:33 am

Have you check all connections to the PIC. Make sure you have load hex code into PIC correctly. If still got the problem you may fill in form under support tab in our website http://www.cytron.com.my.
joliza
Novice

Postby redips_id » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 am

Before I buy this PR21, I have developed my own circuit by referring PR21 schematic, then after download the source code, nothing appear on the LCD. Maybe I think that my hardware is problem. So I directly buy PR21 set to make sure that my previous hardware is problem. But the same problem happened. I have check all connections, there is no problem. Hex & C code also has no problem. Ok, I will check & check again.
*Is there any video about this PR? I just want to know the output.
*And again, what is the function of R9 = preset connected to RA4?
Request for complete solution for FYP? Why don't request for graduation certificate?
redips_id
Discoverer

Postby redips_id » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Hardware Preview:
DSC07763.JPG

DSC07782.JPG

Software Preview:
PR21 source code.JPG

PR21 source code 2.JPG

PR21 source code 3.JPG

I hope these can help you to find my problem about PR21.. :mrgreen:
redips_id
Discoverer

Postby hyng » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:34 pm

IF you have done all the necessary steps but still can't get the output, you may fill in the technical support form under support tab.

R9 is not used in this case. It is just for user to play with the ADC which you need to modify the code.
hyng

Postby redips_id » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Thank you. I have fill up the technical support. I just think that the problem is not from the hardware. Because I have used 2 different set of hardware (own circuit + PR21) and the problem still shows the same. MAYBE the programming need to be update, because I see some #define is not exist in hardware. Plus this GLCD cannot fit in the board nicely, so the program maybe just suitable for previous GLCD as shown in PR21. Just MAYBE.
*It is better if there have a video about all PR. Thank you again.

:ugeek:
~Idris~
~Student of Electrical Engineering~
~Universiti Teknologi Mara~
redips_id
Discoverer

Postby hyng » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks for the advice. We will investigate this issue and sorry if it is the hardware/software problem which caused by cytron. :)
hyng

Postby kl84 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Seems like Cytron has packed the wrong Graphic LCD for you... :roll:
Anyway, is this problem solved? What's the root cause?
kl84
Amateur

Return to DIY Project Set