PR9B - Password Door Security with 4x4 keypad

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR9B - Password Door Security with 4x4 keypad

Postby amir_h » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:21 am

hi all... im having problem redrawing schematic diagram... need help urgently... dateline for submission is near... i bought the DIY set from cytron... im using proteus isis 7 for schematic drawing... but encounter some problem drawing it... such as no schematic component and PCB package... really2 noob at this.. hope that u can help me...
amir_h
Fledgling

Re: PR9B - Password Door Security with 4x4 keypad

Postby zhenning » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 am

You need to add to the library yourself, all software will not have all the packages you need.
zhenning
Enthusiast

Postby ABSF » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 am

I am using ISIS 6.1 SP1 and it came with TTL, cmos, op-amp and some MCU libraries. Without the library files you cannot do real time simulations. You can create your own packages but that's good for schematices drawing only. You cannot simmulate it in a working circuit and I think that's the most useful part of ISIS. It has a demo circuit using 68HC11 connected as a calculator with keypad and LCD display. The program in HEX can be loaded into the MCU and actually running the calculator on the PC.

My ISIS is also linked to ARES for PCB fabrication. The netlist is automatically linked to ARES and you can use Autorouting to create double-sided PCB. I have done a few projects with this combination and am happy with the result. The ARES can also be used in standalone mode, but then you have to check the connections visually.

You might have to get the libraries separately from LabCentres and I think they weren't cheap. There is also a demo version with limited file size for trial. If you want to have schematic drawing programs free, there are many on the web, just google and I am sure you can find it.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby ABSF » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm

hi all... im having problem redrawing schematic diagram... need help urgently... dateline for submission is near... i bought the DIY set from cytron... im using proteus isis 7 for schematic drawing... but encounter some problem drawing it... such as no schematic component and PCB package... really2 noob at this.. hope that u can help me

Oops, I think I misinterpret what you meant by "no schematic component and PCB packages". But there's a whole chapter in the HELP file teaching you how to create your own component on ISIS and psckage footprint on the ARES. Just follow the steps and create them. They are not that complicated, anyway.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby zhenning » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Except the ones for simulation purposes. You need to add important electrical parameters XD
zhenning
Enthusiast

Return to DIY Project Set