Modifying PR18 (BIPED)

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

Re: Modifying PR18 (BIPED)

Postby himura_ryuu » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm

ober WROTE:
The 732 is the initial value of servo center position. Is just a reference for the rest of program to refer that is center position, if you study the program carefully, you will notice all the movement is - or + from this value. When using SC16A, the servo position can be control from with 12 bit value. Please refer to the User's Manual of SC16A.

woh.... where did you get deg = rad*180/pi? You will need to understand what is the value from accelerometer before you can use it, same applied for everything that you use. Accelerometer is giving us acceleration (pecutan in Malay), ideally it got nothing to do with angular, or angle. You can refer to PR21: Gaming with Accelerometer for more details. It takes time to understand 8-)

I see.. I got the deg = rad*180/pi from normal mathematics formula~ I thought its applicable~ huhuhuhu~

I see.. Accelerometer gives acceleration reading~ already understand the 732 means~
all that i need to do now is study the accelerometer.. Thanks, ober.~
"Q.E.D
Shoumei Shouryou"
himura_ryuu
Apprentice

Previous

Return to DIY Project Set