PR28 Project Help

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR28 Project Help

Postby ABSF » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:01 pm

We have assembled the above kits and found that the RGB LEDs did not matched the PCB. The LED was supposed to be 4-pin device DS-LED-5SM-4 but instead what we got were 2-pin devices. I tested one with an analog meter and found that it changes color from R-G-B randomly. I guess there must be some mistakes when you packed the kits.

One more thing is about the polarities of the buzzer. There is a small triangular shape arrow pointing to one side of the buzzer. Is that the negative side? Since the buzzer is connected directed to RC2, I am not sure whether the port is sending out pulses or steady +5V.

Thanks and regards.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Re: PR28 Project Help

Postby hyng » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi, our sales team has pack the wrong LED for you. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please fill in the form at the Support Tab at cytron website. Our technical person will follow up with you. There is no polarity for pizzoe transducer.
hyng

Postby ABSF » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 am

The board is working now except the LED are too bright. I think these must be super-bright LED. The brightness is piercing and you cannot look straight onto the board. Has to add some resistors in your next board revision.

Just my comments :)

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby ober » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Good to hear you like the board :D

And thanks for the feedback, we will add in the resistor in 2nd batch of PCB.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to DIY Project Set