PR19 Flexibot-Using Transwheel

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR19 Flexibot-Using Transwheel

Postby up7 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi,
Im new here and I need help about DIY set PR19. The cct operate at what range of voltage and current? normal batery 9V can be used or not?

About cct motor driver, FD04-A, cct oprate at what range of voltage and current? can suggest any battery to supply it?
can used this battery: 11.1V 2200mAH 20C Lipo Rechargeable Battery
http://www.e-shore.com.my/homepage/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_funky.tpl&product_id=75&category_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=20

OR

this battery?: 11.1V 1000mAH 20C LiPo Rechargeable Battery
http://www.e-shore.com.my/homepage/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_funky.tpl&product_id=27&category_id=11&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=20

What is the different if I used 2.2 Ampere or 1.0 Ampere?

OR

have any other suggestion?I dont know how to get this battery..any shop can recommend?or just buy from that link above?

Pls help.Thanks..
up7
Greenhorn

Re: PR19 Flexibot-Using Transwheel

Postby ABSF » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:13 pm

From the prices of the battery, you can tell 2.2AH is better than the 1AH. the 2.2AH can last 2 times longer than the 1AH type.

AH is not the current, but it's the capacity of current carrying of the battery. Imagine a bucket with 1 metre diameter, 0.5 metre high and another bucket 2 metres in diameter and also 0.5 metre high. Which one would hold more water? You can think of the height of the bucket as the voltage. The bigher the volume, the bigger the capacity. So the first bucket is the 1AH Lipo while the 2nd bucket is the 2.2AH LiPo battery.

9V battery is like a big test tube with a diameter of 10cm but the height is 2 metres. So when you start discharing, it will lose its voltage very, very fast.

HTH :)

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby up7 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 pm

ok, thanks I understand now..mm..where I can get this battery ya?Im from melaka..
up7
Greenhorn

Postby sich » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:36 am

up7 WROTE:I dont know how to get this battery..any shop can recommend?or just buy from that link above?
up7 WROTE:mm..where I can get this battery ya?Im from melaka..

As Cytron's staff, I surely recommend you to buy from Cytron :lol: You can purchase online and we'll send the good to your doorstep in few days time (depends on stock status & courier service provider). Don't worry about your location because we're shipping to international too ;)
Anyway if you find their price is lower and you don't mind to have a try, you can get from them.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Postby JooNa » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:28 am

Hi..I just bought PR19 set too..but I am not sure how to connect it using PS2 controller and the thumb joystick. which one is easier to connect? actually i would like to try both controller..any provided source code :?: :?:
JooNa
Greenhorn

Postby ober » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm

JooNa WROTE:Hi..I just bought PR19 set too..but I am not sure how to connect it using PS2 controller and the thumb joystick. which one is easier to connect? actually i would like to try both controller..any provided source code :?: :?:

You can refer to the Detailed Description from the PR19 product page, if you look carefully, there is a socket specially design to mount SKPS and SKPS is meant to connect SONY PS2 controller, wired or wireless.

If you like to use joystick only. You can visit this tutorial: Joystick Controlled Flexibot Using SKXBee
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby JooNa » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 am

if i want to use thumb joystick only then how should i connect it to PR19? any provided code can be used for testing? i mean using the joystick to control the PR19 movement..^^
JooNa
Greenhorn

Return to DIY Project Set