PR6A- SKKCA-21

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR6A- SKKCA-21

Postby thumkh » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:32 pm

hi...i'm having a problem with wireless establishment of Bluetooth module...bluetooth dongle is able to detect the SKKCA but the searching for service of SKKCA fail...anyway the functionality test for UART on SKKCA is ok...

i have two set of this SKKCA...one set problem is facing as mentioned above...the other set works quite fine but i have one doubt to ask:

from the instruction SKKCA User's manual
q. If disconnect is done, HyperTerminal at Computer A will show “ ### NO
CARRIER” followed by “AT-ZV -Command Mode-” and “AT-ZV ConnectionDown”

when i disconnected from the port...it doesnt show “ ### NO CARRIER” in HyperTerminal at computer but it got shows “AT-ZV -Command Mode-” and “AT-ZV ConnectionDown” so is that matters? i mean will it have any effect on wireless communication?

Thx...if anyone can help me especially the problem
thumkh

Re: PR6A- SKKCA-21

Postby robosang » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 pm

What do you mean by searching for service? I have never use SKKCA-21 for searching service, I use it for connection from Bluetooth dongle or my laptop integrated Bluetooth.
robosang
Expert

Postby thumkh » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 pm

bluetooth dongle can detect the SKKCA-21 but when double click on the SKKCA-21 icon the bluetooth serial port service can't established...so there is no communication establish between bluetooth dongle and SKKCA-21...i don't know what is the problem
thumkh

Postby robosang » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Er, that's a bit weird. I have SKKCA-21 too, but yet to see that problem. Maybe because of pairing problem?

BTW, the method you explain is confusing :D
robosang
Expert

Postby thumkh » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

What i mean is one bluetooth dongle is connected with the COM and another SKKCA-21 is connected to the COM also through USB...

(referring to SKKCA-21 User Manual it says to connect bluetooth dongle with SKKCA-21... double click on the SKSerial Icon shown in the Bluesoleil window then it will prompt out the message saying let say COM10 serial port is outgoing meaning they are connected)

but when i do it as the manual says...
the bluetooth dongle is able to detect the SKKCA-21 but it cant connect the SKKCA-21 because no serial com port is created...so i just wondering what is the problem here...but when i replace another bluetooth dongle everything works fine...so i think maybe that bluetooth dongle got some problem...

anyway luckily i still have one bluetooth dongle working =)
thumkh

Return to DIY Project Set