project 11

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

project 11

Postby nandini » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:37 pm

i have a problem in my programming. i have attached the photo of it. i do not know the error. pls solve for me.
Attachments
problem.png
nandini
Greenhorn

Re: project 11

Postby ober » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm

This is not the problem of programming, this is due to MPLAB IDE does not have full control of UIC00B, and it might also be the UIC00B does not recognize the PIC.

1. Please close the PICkit2 Programmer GUI if you are using MPLAB IDE to connect UIC00B. It should be only one software (either MPLAB IDE or PICkit2) controlling the UIC00B.
2. Makesure the connection, from USB to UIC00B to target board with PIC, and makesure the power to the board is ON. Then click on "Re-establish PICkit2 Connection" icon of the Programmer icon bar, it should be the last icon. Please search it.
3. Make sure there is not red message under the PICkit2 window, then only proceed with loading program.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Re: project 11

Postby nandini » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:55 am

ok thanks. but even i use only mplab to program, the circuit is not working. it shows successful in the program but the circuit is not working.
nandini
Greenhorn

Return to DIY Project Set