GUI+microcontroller without dedicated PC

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

GUI+microcontroller without dedicated PC

Postby navidbox » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 am

My intention is to have the embedded device (ATMEGA32 microcontroller) located at a remote

location somewhere connected to the internet (connected via Ethernet) connected (via CANBUS) to

the fuel cell system for measurement of data (Current and temperature of fuel cell).
The end-user/or client must be able to view these acquired data through the browser on the

internet. The main aim of this project is to prevent any pc dedicated merely as a web server,

therefore I would like to know your general solutions.
(I noticed that I can implement a web server on this micro-controller, But how to assign the

GUI (Graphical Interface Strategy) for showing the data on the browser for the users?--I mean I

am not clarified if the designed GUI (LabVIEW or C-SHARP) should be located in the internet

(Host & Domain solution) or there are some better solutions for it!
Of course, here the communication between the microcontroller and this GUI is the problem of my

task!
navidbox

Re: GUI+microcontroller without dedicated PC

Postby ober » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 am

I am not in to Ethernet :) But maybe this tutorial by one of our engineers might be helpful?
An Arduino Room Monitoring Web Server
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to DIY Project Set