PR17-Voice Recording and Playback: ISD2560

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

PR17-Voice Recording and Playback: ISD2560

Postby n_tinnie » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

HI,

i'm tinnie. i was faced problem how to extract the voice from hardware (PR17-Voice Recording and Playback: ISD2560) send back to the hardware playback the voice by using vb.net without we press the button on the hardware. any one can help me? Pleasae

tq
n_tinnie
Fledgling

Re: PR17-Voice Recording and Playback: ISD2560

Postby ober » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 am

hi tinnie, the ISD2560 on PR17 records and playback in the chip itself, you cannot obtain the voice recorded from it.

We need to make 2 things clear here. 1st, you want to control the button on PR17? If in that case, you have several ways to do it. hardware need to be ready, you can either use parallel port from computer to interface, or serial port. Develop the software using vb.net on computer and also the PIC microcontroller firmware if it is needed.

2nd, if you want to record the voice and playback using vb.net, you can actually wave the PR17, computer have all the interface with the audio input as mic and output as speaker. Develop the vb.net to record sound from mic and play it back through speaker.

Good luck!
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to DIY Project Set