PR12 Sample Code Failed To Compile !!!

LED Blinking, Walking with Cytron Servo, Displaying RFID, Multi-function Mobile Robot......

Re: PR12 Sample Code Failed To Compile !!!

Postby ABSF » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:36 am

engkiang WROTE:Thanks ABSF for the post. Finally the build was successfull by replace RW to R_W. Even the build was successfull but there are errors occur during building the project. Does the error giving any problem?

Those errors are just warnings. Did you modify the source code "PR12.c"? Looks like you deleted some parts of the program that used the variables defined at the beginning of the program. In C this would give you a warning, but it should be OK. If you dont like them, just comment off those variables that was defined but not used in your program.

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby engkiang » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Allen,
I'm not doing any changed on the source code. I just downloaded from the Cytron and compile it after fixing the RW errors. I'm just affraid as what you said 'missing part'. I don't have any referrence of this source code to verify.
Thanks.

Regards,
EK Tan
engkiang

Postby ABSF » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 am

Below is my project windows for PR12. Looks like you really have some parts missing.

pr12.JPG
My project windows

Can you show us your project windows?

Allen
ABSF
Professional

Postby robosang » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:31 am

Agreed with Allen, seem that you are missing some file in your project window. Show us that so we can point out the possible problems.
robosang
Expert

Postby engkiang » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 am

I tried to download again the source code from Cytron and compile it. It is still same error messages appear on output screen. What I observed that the PICC compiler between Allen and me is diffrent version. Furhtermore, It giving out of date during compile.
Attachments
Compile Error.JPG
engkiang

Postby ABSF » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:09 am

Your MAPLAB is newer than mine. I am using v8.80 while yours is v8.83. Both our PICC compiler are of V9.83.

Did you try loading the HEX code and see whether it runs?

I noticed that you're compiling under PRO mode generating 2219 words while mine is compiled under Lite Mode generating 5095 words. May be there's nothing wrong with your compiler. Just give it a try wont hurt.

Allen
ABSF
Professional

Postby engkiang » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi Allen,
I had loaded the hex to PR12 and it looks like work...
Thanks.
engkiang

Postby ABSF » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

You're welcomed. :P

Allen
ABSF
Professional

Postby FreshMan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi, I've just bought the PR12 DIY kit and i have several problems on it:

1) I rebuilt the circuit in the breadboard, and i loaded the hex code into the PIC and the switches works fine but the clock just not start running after everything is set and it stuck at the time i set. what are the possible courses of this problem?

2) I using the UIC00B to load the sample hex file directly into the circuit through the header 5x2. is that a proper move?

Thanks in advance
FreshMan
Greenhorn

Postby kl84 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:20 am

FreshMan WROTE:1) I rebuilt the circuit in the breadboard, and i loaded the hex code into the PIC and the switches works fine but the clock just not start running after everything is set and it stuck at the time i set. what are the possible courses of this problem?

Looks like the RTC is not running or initialized properly. Check all your connection and components...

FreshMan WROTE:2) I using the UIC00B to load the sample hex file directly into the circuit through the header 5x2. is that a proper move?

No problem but you just have to make sure your connection is correct. Is the programming successful?
kl84
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Project Set