Introduction Course / Offline Learning Video

Any suggestion to be included in Cytron Training courses, please post in here.

Introduction Course / Offline Learning Video

Postby mcmekik » Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Cytron could introduce offline training course that may suite me and others who worked 24/7 shift environment. I am one of micro controller fan but did not have specific time / schedule to travel to attend any class training. Thank you.

Would like to make this micro controller thingy as hobby.
mcmekik
Greenhorn

Re: Introduction Course / Offline Learning Video

Postby ober » Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

mcmekik WROTE:Cytron could introduce offline training course that may suite me and others who worked 24/7 shift environment. I am one of micro controller fan but did not have specific time / schedule to travel to attend any class training.

mcmekik, thanks for your interest in our training course. For the time being, there is no plan for offline training (or you are referring to online training course? A bit confuse) as most of the workshop require hands-on exercises where participants need development tools, writing software, debugging code and more. In short you need hardware and guidances on the spot. Anyway it is still a good idea for us to look into. I shall propose to directors and have further discussion.

Thanks again!
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Re: Introduction Course / Offline Learning Video

Postby ABSF » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Yes, off campus courses or distant learning through Internet would encourage more people to take part in your training couses especially for students from East Malaysia. As accommodations and travelling expenses are much, much higher compared to students from W. Malaysia.

What courses are Cytron offering and where can I find the syllabus for these courses?

TIA,

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Return to Cytron Robotics & Mechatronics Training Courses (CRMT)