to make a robot from a remote car

Discussion about projects that used PIC Microcontroller, Hardware Interface, Programming Algorithm and etc......

to make a robot from a remote car

Postby Moses » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 pm

hello all. i'm new both here and making a robot. i recently buy PIC18F4580 to make a robot, can someone teach me how i can make a robot from this microcontroller.
Moses
Fledgling

Re: to make a robot from a remote car

Postby Brian Griffin » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Moses WROTE:hello all. i'm new both here and making a robot. i recently buy PIC18F4580 to make a robot, can someone teach me how i can make a robot from this microcontroller.

Hello there. :)

What kind of robot you want to build with the microcontroller? There are many types of robots, and one of them could be as complex as Transformers. Please specify the type first.

Also, to start on a microcontrolller, you may need to learn how to light up an LED with it. Search around for tutorials in the Net - it's plenty of them.
PIC - UIC00B from Cytron (replacement for my broken PICKit 2), Pickit 3, MikroC for PIC
dsPIC - MikroC for dsPIC, mikromedia board (dsPIC33)
AVR - AVR Dragon
Parallax - Prop tool
Brian Griffin
Enthusiast

Re: to make a robot from a remote car

Postby Idris » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:34 am

Try this Educational Mobile Robot from Cytron.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to PIC Microcontroller