control movement of door

Discussion about projects that used PIC Microcontroller, Hardware Interface, Programming Algorithm and etc......

control movement of door

Postby ann » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi,
I would like to know whether the RC-Micro Servo Motor can work with the PIC18F4550 using 12MHz crystal oscillator? I would to design the movement of the door using this servo motor with PIC18F4550 using 12MHz crsytal oscillator.Then, it is necessary to use the SK40C and UIC00B(USB ICSP PIC Programmer V2010) for the PIC18F4550?
ann

Re: control movement of door

Postby Idris » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:05 am

Hi ann,

ann WROTE:I would like to know whether the RC-Micro Servo Motor can work with the PIC18F4550 using 12MHz crystal oscillator? I would to design the movement of the door using this servo motor with PIC18F4550 using 12MHz crsytal oscillator.Then, it is necessary to use the SK40C and UIC00B(USB ICSP PIC Programmer V2010) for the PIC18F4550?

Yes, it can work, if you know how to operate the servo motor. You can use timer interrupt to generate 50Hz and control duty cycle.

May I know, what kind of door you want to control with RC-Micro Servo?

It depends on you. Much more easier if you use SK40C + UIC00B.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby ann » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 am

Actually I am only built a prototype of a door for my project.I use the acrylic as the door.The RC-Micro Servo Motor will control the open and close of the door.I already read the sample source code to control the movement of RC-Micro Servo Motor that was attached and found it was using the SK40B.May I what is the difference between SK40B and SK40C?Then, on the SK40C board, it is use 20MHz oscillator?
ann

Postby Idris » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:14 pm

ann WROTE:Actually I am only built a prototype of a door for my project.I use the acrylic as the door.The RC-Micro Servo Motor will control the open and close of the door.I already read the sample source code to control the movement of RC-Micro Servo Motor that was attached and found it was using the SK40B.May I what is the difference between SK40B and SK40C?Then, on the SK40C board, it is use 20MHz oscillator?

You can read this tutorial about SK40C enhancement.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to PIC Microcontroller