Cytron PR5 line following robot

Discussion about projects that used PIC Microcontroller, Hardware Interface, Programming Algorithm and etc......

Cytron PR5 line following robot

Postby killernzj94 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:03 am

according to the schematic that cytron given
i wonder what is the Vmotor and Vcc
so the Vmotor is how many V and Vcc is how many V

secondly, the VR1 and VR2 is connected to 330R and the negative of the receiver?

i tried compile many times in PCB but it show me a very weird thing
and i done with my prototype, it cant works. so i wonder how
i'm doing this for my mini project
so i wish someone can send me the schematic or discuss with me on how to settle the problem

anyone can tell me?
PM or reply here or email me also can
email:zjngjong@hotmail.com
i appreciate it
thanks
killernzj94
Greenhorn

Re: Cytron PR5 line following robot

Postby ober » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:33 am

This is quite old project which was discontinued for years. Please provide more information to forumers because not everyone know what is PR5 without searching Cytron website and I guess no one will do that :)

Anyway, here is the PR5

Anyway, Vmotor should be 6V and VCC is the 5V from SK40A.

VR1 and VR2 are not connect DIRECTLY to any pins of receiver nor transmitter (IR) if you look at the schematic clearly. Look carefully, VR1 and VR2 basically have 3 terminals, 1 of terminals is connected to GND (0V), another is connected to VCC (5V), and the center terminal is connected to LM324, same goes to VR3.

If the robot does not work, there are many possibilities. I would suggest you to capture a few clear photos of the hardware and share it here. Connection, wiring, soldering, power, may be some of possibles problem.

The schematic is here: http://www.cytron.com.my/usr_attachment/PR5%20Schematic.pdf, what do you mean by schematic if that is not schematic?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby killernzj94 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:21 pm

ober WROTE:This is quite old project which was discontinued for years. Please provide more information to forumers because not everyone know what is PR5 without searching Cytron website and I guess no one will do that :)

Anyway, here is the PR5

Anyway, Vmotor should be 6V and VCC is the 5V from SK40A.

VR1 and VR2 are not connect DIRECTLY to any pins of receiver nor transmitter (IR) if you look at the schematic clearly. Look carefully, VR1 and VR2 basically have 3 terminals, 1 of terminals is connected to GND (0V), another is connected to VCC (5V), and the center terminal is connected to LM324, same goes to VR3.

If the robot does not work, there are many possibilities. I would suggest you to capture a few clear photos of the hardware and share it here. Connection, wiring, soldering, power, may be some of possibles problem.

The schematic is here: http://www.cytron.com.my/usr_attachment/PR5%20Schematic.pdf, what do you mean by schematic if that is not schematic?

sorry. i'm new here ><
i just followe the PCB connection and it shows that Vr3 and Vr2 got a connection with the sensor and resistor 330R
i will upload the picture few days later. because my college supervisor keep pressing me on my mini project ><
killernzj94
Greenhorn

Postby Collin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:11 pm

i tried compile many times in PCB but it show me a very weird thing
and i done with my prototype, it cant works. so i wonder how
i'm doing this for my mini project
so i wish someone can send me the schematic or discuss with me on how to settle the problem
Collin
Fledgling

Postby ober » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Again, please provide more information.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Return to PIC Microcontroller