how to configure internal registers of QFM-TRX1-24G withPIC

Discussion about projects that used PIC Microcontroller, Hardware Interface, Programming Algorithm and etc......

how to configure internal registers of QFM-TRX1-24G withPIC

Postby kathykmk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

hi all, i have bought a pair of QFM-TRX1-24G RF transceiver module which uses cc2500 from TI for my Final year project. i have read through the CC2500 datasheets but i found that there are a 72 of internal registers which i do not know which i should configure. is there anyone can help me up?

my FYP is about RF based security system, end unit and the master unit are both equipped with RF transceiver and a PIC for controlling the transmitting and receiving of the signal respectively.

The PIC will be programmed to send and receive the heart beat signal in a regular interval while the 2 units would sense the heart beat via the strength of RF signal. Address will be set so that whenever the address of the belongings is matched with the address send by master unit, the end unit will responses to the master unit. Master unit will continuing transmit signal to the end unit to ask for its existence. On the other hand, end unit is responsible to receive signal from master unit and compare the addresses. Once the address comparison process is succeed, the end unit will shows its existence by transmitting the signal back to master unit, else the end unit will keep silent. Any lost of this heart beat signal from end unit will trigger the buzzer.
kathykmk
Fledgling

Re: how to configure internal registers of QFM-TRX1-24G withPIC

Postby sich » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Your question is 'how to configure' or 'what to configure'?

I didn't read through the datasheet thoroughly but i found that TI provides a software name SmartRF Studio which helps you with the registers settings. The function of the registers mentioned are explained in section 32.

The best way is to study the datasheet carefully. From my experience, I tend to ignore some of the info given in datasheet/user's manual but it always costs me to rewrite my program. The advice: scrutinize the documents provided so that the design process can be as smooth as possible.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Re: how to configure internal registers of QFM-TRX1-24G with

Postby sarahjoe » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:56 am

hey everyone
nice post and discussion thanks for sharing i really like :)
We offer best quality certkiller cisco pdf - braindumps.com test papers and cca.edu dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed Pass4sure 200-001 dumps questions.
sarahjoe
Fledgling

Return to PIC Microcontroller