Arduino For temperature room

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Arduino For temperature room

Postby zurienkhalid » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi..i'm newbie for arduino device...anyone can help me how can i build temperature room using arduino device? what device need i use? it's for my final project..so i need help..and if i using project PR11 temperature control system using LM35..what device need i change to arduino?and which adapter i have to use?please help!..
zurienkhalid
Greenhorn

Re: Arduino For temperature room

Postby shahrul » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

zurienkhalid WROTE:Hi..i'm newbie for arduino device...anyone can help me how can i build temperature room using arduino device? what device need i use? it's for my final project..so i need help..and if i using project PR11 temperature control system using LM35..what device need i change to arduino?and which adapter i have to use?please help!..

Start with basic.
1) Digital output
2) Digital input
3) Analog input
Do you understand this?
shahrul
Professional

Postby zurienkhalid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 pm

actually i'm not familiar with electronic device...but for my final project i have to use electronic device..i'm networking student so really need help to build this for my final project..because may supervisor want use arduino to build wireless monitoring for temperature room...and i also need detail listing device..so please help...
zurienkhalid
Greenhorn

Postby Jonathan Law » Thu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

zurienkhalid WROTE:actually i'm not familiar with electronic device...but for my final project i have to use electronic device..i'm networking student so really need help to build this for my final project..because may supervisor want use arduino to build wireless monitoring for temperature room...and i also need detail listing device..so please help...

the same thing i will tell you, pls start with basic first, especially for arduino beginners.
Some suggestion for you, LM35 is quite easy to use and its coding can easily get online.
The most basic things u nid to know now is how to connect it with arduino and give simple output if temperature more than 30 degree for example.
Following link might help, abit advance but is good if you can understand it
http://code.google.com/p/arduinosensor/wiki/CalibrateSensors

If you successfully did above program, then only you start to think of your wireless monitoring part since your arduino's programming knowledge not at zero anymore.

by hook or by crook, do it step by step.
Jonathan Law
Novice

Return to Arduino Based