Needed help with wireless circuit.

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Needed help with wireless circuit.

Postby Akira » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Greetings,

I am new to the term "UART" and was planning to use Arduino and BlueBee to create a wireless communication of the circuit. For example, I want to on and off the LED on the breadboard using my keyboard without any physical connection. I have come across some tutorial provided by Cytron website and there are no tutorial about Arduino circuits which was used with a BlueBee. However, there are similar tutorial from what I have in mind, which is the BBfuino and the BlueBee. I wanted to ask if there is any difference between Arduino Uno and the BBfuino? I already have a Arduino Uno and don't want to buy the BBfuino is possible.

Any idea about creating wireless communication is always welcome! :D
Akira
Fledgling

Re: Needed help with wireless circuit.

Postby yonghui » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:28 pm

uno and bbfuino are similar. Just that be careful of bluebee which is 3.3 v. U will need level shifter or skxbee to correct the voltage level for uno which is 5v. U can use xbee shield too. Bluebee default baud rate is 9600bps for transparent mode.
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Return to Arduino Based