Menu configuration

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Menu configuration

Postby AJITnayak » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Dear all.

I am using Below circuit for interfacing Lcd and keypad.
http://www.freetronics.com/pages/16x2-lcd-shield-quickstart-guide#.Uv9jb87pegI.
Basically i completed above code and seems working fine. Now plan to build algorithms such that i configure data like date , time, latitude, longitude . after Modifying Display Date and time On screen with Desired angle calculation. Desired angle might Refer to motor Encoder output0-5v converted 0-360 degree.Now i Need Suggestion On Building the code. The Algorithms Steps. I can modify @ any instant. If change time Desired angle has to change accordingly. After changing It show date and time with angle Desired position.

How to Build above menu. Can some suggest me the circuit diagram and Code example For Doing above,
AJITnayak
Fledgling

Re: Menu configuration

Postby yonghui » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:02 am

Hi,
Maybe you will need to explain in more details on what you wanted to do. not quite understand.
what are the relation between time date and angle? are you doing something related to the solar power generation?
do you have the algorithm or equation for the relation between of the parameter? or those parameter can be tabulated and fixed?
if it is fixed, maybe you can create an array to store all the angle value for diffreent time and date then just retrieve the value from the array when needed.
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Return to Arduino Based