Arduino Music shield noise

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Re: Arduino Music shield noise

Postby cookietiau » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 pm

Dear Both,

I don't think slowing the volume will make the clicking noise go away. As what i did:

1. i put the caps (2.2uf) across the push button as recommended. Still the clicking sound appear.
2. Slowing down the volume does not give any effect as the clicking sound does not effected by that. (means slower volume = slower click)

I think we have mixed up the topics as this topic are meant for the stuttering sound that comes out when i put the lower volume for the audio output.

Best Regards
Cookie
cookietiau

Re: Arduino Music shield noise

Postby yonghui » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:50 pm

I am not so sure how long time or how many times u go into the isr. Since I don't really get what u wrote in the isr. But the important thing is that while the audio is still playing you can't leave the play function for too long until the buffer in mp3 Decoder finish. U can try generate a software interrupt and delay for a 100ms in the isr, it will give u loud click sound also since the audio buffer finish.
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Previous

Return to Arduino Based