Arduino Fio + BlueBee Bluetooth + SKXBee Shield

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Arduino Fio + BlueBee Bluetooth + SKXBee Shield

Postby NurulAtiqah » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi,

I would like to use BlueBee bluetooth with Arduino Fio. Is that possible? Can you explain to me?

Thank you. :D
NurulAtiqah
Greenhorn

Re: Arduino Fio + BlueBee Bluetooth + SKXBee Shield

Postby ober » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Is possible. For wireless communication only transmit and receive needed, of course not to forget the power (3.3V and GND). BlueBee have the same power pin, TX, RX as XBee (which is default wireless communication module on Fio). Please check the Getting Started with Arduino - Fio.

As for BlueBee with SKXBee, I am sure there are plenty for related tutorial in our tutorial site. One of it that might be helpful is Getting Started with Bluetooth Bee
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby NurulAtiqah » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:23 am

Thank you Ober :)

I have another one question. Is that can if I want to connect between laptop and handphone by using the BlueBee Bluetooth? And it is suitable with arduino Fio and do i have some wiring between them?? Can you explain to me?? :D

Thank you.
NurulAtiqah
Greenhorn

Postby ober » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:09 am

Between Laptop and Handphone by using BlueBee? Not really understand what you want to achieve. If laptop can connect to BlueBee, it should have Bluetooth, same apply to handphone, so why need to go through another BlueBee?

Anyway if the laptop and handphone have Bluetooth, it should be able to connect to BlueBee. There are plenty of tutorial showing computer connect to BlueBee for various purpose:
- Interfacing BBFuino with BlueBee, wireless communication with computer via BlueBee.
- Unloading Arduino Sketch to BBFuino via BlueBee, wireless program loading via BlueBee.

For connection between BlueBee and smart phone:
- Connect Android Bluetooth to BlueBee, wireless smart phone remote control mobile robot via BlueBee.

My advise, please go through the tutorials and try making connection, because without hands-on and trying out, it is very difficult for you to understand how it works.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby NurulAtiqah » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Ok..thank you.. is that the programming of arduino fio is the same with arduino uno?
NurulAtiqah
Greenhorn

Postby sich » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:10 am

Yes, both Uno and Fio use the same Atmega328 microcontroller. You just need to take care of the different hardware pins location.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Return to Arduino Based