2Amp Motor Driver Shield

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

2Amp Motor Driver Shield

Postby huhu » Thu May 07, 2015 10:20 pm

hai, i have 12v dc motor together with arduino uno and 2Amp Motor Driver Shield

i want to control the speed of motor and direction (clockwise and anti) at certain duration
how can i code the arduino to run the motor?
huhu
Freshie

Re: 2Amp Motor Driver Shield

Postby Idris » Fri May 08, 2015 8:50 am

Hi huhu,

We have provide the library and example code for this product. Go to the SHIELD-2AMOTOR product page, click "Attachment" tab, then click download at 2A Motor Shield Libraries And Example (Arduino).

Thanks.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Postby huhu » Sat May 09, 2015 4:34 pm

i already try to run the code but the motor does not move. do we need extra component besides arduino and motor driver to control the motor?
huhu
Freshie

Postby ober » Sat May 09, 2015 5:40 pm

A few clear photos of the actual hardware setup would be helpful.
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby huhu » Mon May 11, 2015 11:50 am

im sorry because im new here, how can i alter the code you give so that i can get the constant speed of motor.
for instance, i want to slow down the motor speed (by 50% from the actual speed) constantly. only the duration for motor to turn (clockwise and anti) is vary. can you help me pliss
huhu
Freshie

Postby yonghui » Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 am

hi,

you will need to describe in detail what you want to do precisely. I cannot understand your language
thanks&regards,
yh
yonghui

Postby huhu » Thu May 14, 2015 6:07 pm

i want to slow down the speed of motor from 50 rpm to 25 rpm constantly (all the time)
then, the motor will rotate clockwise around 5 seconds before it turns to anticlockwise for 5 seconds.
after delay for 10 seconds,
i want the motor rotate anticlockwise for 5 seconds and turns to clockwise for 5 seconds.

sorry for my bad english
huhu
Freshie

Postby Idris » Fri May 15, 2015 10:55 am

Try our Arduino example code "Signed Magnitude", and understand it. You can set the motor speed at the 'motor1Speed' or 'motor2Speed'. Try and do experiment.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Return to Arduino Based