CT UNO - IO not functioning well

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

CT UNO - IO not functioning well

Postby Idris » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:10 am

This inquiry is from Vincent. Hope other members can help. Thanks.

----------
Hi guys, I'm facing an issue with my current Cytron Uno. It's been quite some time (few months) and right now it happens that the code (even the simplest 1 output constant HIGH) was unable to perform.

The code can successfully uploaded into the board. However, the LED I used to try it on that particular pin that I'd programmed it to be ON do not turn on. Picture of my CT-Uno is as shown.

CT UNO 1.jpg

CT UNO 2.jpg

Was wondering is it possible that I send it over for a repair or any alternative to solve this issue?
----------
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Re: CT UNO - IO not functioning well

Postby Idris » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 am

Hi Vincent,

Did you try to turn on the built in LED (pin 13) on the CT UNO?
For the 2nd photo, any reason why there have a few jumpers connecting the GND pins?
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
Idris

Postby Vincent Hoong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:34 am

Hi Vincent,

Did you try to turn on the built in LED (pin 13) on the CT UNO?
Yes I'd tried it. To reassure that's not my programming error, I tried using the sample code provided and it doesn't work either.

For the 2nd photo, any reason why there have a few jumpers connecting the GND pins?
That is the previous repair help and done by Cytron. I accidentally short a 24V into my device during that time. After the repair it seems to be working fine up until now.
Vincent Hoong
Freshie

Postby Idris » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:02 pm

After the 1st repair, the board is working fine? So, do any accident happened before it got problem like now?
Idris

Postby Vincent Hoong » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:12 pm

After that repair everything seems to be working fine. No accident anymore. It is protected with care. Until I start testing it with the Ethernet shield which I'd brought from Cytron also.
Vincent Hoong
Freshie

Postby Idris » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:02 am

So now all the IO pins (pin 0 to 13, A0 to A5) on the CT UNO board cannot be controlled? Did you verify with multimeter?
Idris

Postby Vincent Hoong » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:40 am

So now all the IO pins (pin 0 to 13, A0 to A5) on the CT UNO board cannot be controlled? Did you verify with multimeter?
I tried a few of those IO pins found it to be not functioning...never try all...and I use LED to verify instead of multimeter
Vincent Hoong
Freshie

Return to Arduino Based