Having trouble setting up Shield-Lora-RFM

Talk about Arduino board, sheilds. Sharing Arduino projects, program, problems, solutions, suggestions..... many more, all are welcome.

Re: Having trouble setting up Shield-Lora-RFM

Postby bengchet » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:10 am

Hi,

No problem. When I was newbie to this, I spent nearly a month to get this to work. So just take your time and learn it slowly. If you need anything you can search online and post questions here.

Since you are newbie, also try to get to know what is LoRa before try anything else. Here is the link you can start with.
bengchet

Postby Peter_John48115 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:00 pm

Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge the Arduino lora node tutorial is based on lorawan in Australia band 915 to 923 Mhz. And the lora node will transmit data based on 8 different frequencies in sequence in every TX interval. With this the gateway frequency match with one of those frequencies.
Peter_John48115
Fledgling

Postby sjaimohd » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Hi, I tried, this tutorial https://tutorial.cytron.io/2017/09/15/l ... 0-minutes/, supposedly I should get an output HI, Lora World! , but i end up getting this:

13:48:14.784 -> Starting
13:48:14.818 -> Packet queued
13:48:16.947 -> 131409: EV_TXCOMPLETE (includes waiting for RX windows)

do you know how I can overcome this problem?

ps: I'm also a newbie.
sjaimohd
Greenhorn

Postby ober » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 am

Mind sharing more info? Have you try to setup point to point communication?
The tutorial is using 915MHz gateway on Raspberry Pi and you need to setup TTN account too. Show us more on the progress and where did you get the packet of data from? From the LoRa node? Lora gateway? TTN account?
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby sjaimohd » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53 pm

ober WROTE:Mind sharing more info? Have you try to setup point to point communication?
The tutorial is using 915MHz gateway on Raspberry Pi and you need to setup TTN account too. Show us more on the progress and where did you get the packet of data from? From the LoRa node? Lora gateway? TTN account?

I didnt try to setup point to point communication yet. I still trying to setup the gateway. I get the packet from the node.
is there any possibility, reason I didnt get the hi lora world on my node because i dont do the point to point communication?
sjaimohd
Greenhorn

Cannot Connect LoRa Node to RisingHF

Postby sjaimohd » Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 pm

hello.

I purchased the 915Mhz LoRa hat and use this tutorial https://github.com/CytronTechnologies/RisingHF-gateway

and for my node I apply the tutorial https://tutorial.cytron.io/2017/09/15/l ... 0-minutes/

Fortunately, both are working. My LoRa hat is connected to TTN and my node showing data transmit in the serial monitor (Arduino) but not showing data in the TTN application (have check the network session key, application key and device ID many times). How come this can happen? and Can I monitor LoRa signal/packets sent from LoRa node to LoRa gateway?.

Thank you.
sjaimohd
Greenhorn

Previous

Return to Arduino Based