Discussion about project that uses other controller, or non controller based project such as using logic gates, FPGA, ARM, Mechanical ....etc. Welcome to post it here

Re: thermometer reading

Postby Brian Griffin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm

yonghui WROTE:hi,

pls refer to the op Amp biasing as shown in the link on how to use the same op amp as inverting and non inverting amplifier.

http://www.technologystudent.com/elec1/opamp2.htm

yh

There are many good basic Electronics book that can be read for further understanding. I would recommend a trip to the college library or in the bookstore. They have many, many, many hints and tips about op-amps and 555s. :)
PIC - UIC00B from Cytron (replacement for my broken PICKit 2), Pickit 3, MikroC for PIC
dsPIC - MikroC for dsPIC, mikromedia board (dsPIC33)
AVR - AVR Dragon
Parallax - Prop tool
Brian Griffin
Enthusiast

Postby robosang » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Brian, support you 100% :lol:
robosang
Expert

Re: .....

Postby pic16 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Hi, guys...
sorry for closing the post cause no one info here are useful.
anywhere thanks for reply, very appreciate it.
:P
i'm poor in english and just an electronic hobbyist.
pic16
Amateur

Postby pic16 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Brian Griffin WROTE:
yonghui WROTE:hi,

pls refer to the op Amp biasing as shown in the link on how to use the same op amp as inverting and non inverting amplifier.

http://www.technologystudent.com/elec1/opamp2.htm

yh

There are many good basic Electronics book that can be read for further understanding. I would recommend a trip to the college library or in the bookstore. They have many, many, many hints and tips about op-amps and 555s. :)

which college library allow outsider to bollow its book?
i'm going to public library but found that internet is more useful :lol:
i'm poor in english and just an electronic hobbyist.
pic16
Amateur

Postby Brian Griffin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

No need to close the post. It may be useful for those who needs to learn basic electronics. :)
PIC - UIC00B from Cytron (replacement for my broken PICKit 2), Pickit 3, MikroC for PIC
dsPIC - MikroC for dsPIC, mikromedia board (dsPIC33)
AVR - AVR Dragon
Parallax - Prop tool
Brian Griffin
Enthusiast

Postby sich » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 am

pic16 WROTE:my initial voltage is 5V, i increase it to 9V(5v to 9v, increase 4v)
so i want the "special iC/circuit"output aslo initial voltage is 5V but decrease to 1V(5v decrease to 1v, decrease 4v)

I don't get what you mean...can u explain? How do u increase the 5V to 9V then how can you decrease 5V to 4V...what's the relation between the 4V increment and the decreased 4V? :roll: Any reason leads you to do so? Is there better way to solve what you want to solve? Btw, what do you want to do with that actually? Sometime, a full description of your project is very helpful to give everyone a better idea of what you want to achieve. Mind give us the whole picture?

pic16 WROTE:Hi, guys...
sorry for closing the post cause no one info here are useful.
anywhere thanks for reply, very appreciate it.

Cheer up...No need to be so negative. I'm sure everyone here wants to help but either they don't fully understand (like me) what do you want or no one has such experience doing it.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Previous

Return to Misc Project