Please help, NOoB here!

Discussion about project that uses other controller, or non controller based project such as using logic gates, FPGA, ARM, Mechanical ....etc. Welcome to post it here

Please help, NOoB here!

Postby mazlano27 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 pm

So what i need, is to build a robot, that can carry a load, maximum 500g (which would mean i would need strong motor/gears system) through a path that is not straight, with obstacles. Ideally the path of the robot should be pre-programmable. What would i have to buy to make this robot? Including the equipment needed to program the micro-controller.

And how should i go about programming the micro-controller?
mazlano27
Greenhorn

Re: Please help, NOoB here!

Postby Idris » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm

mazlano27 WROTE:So what i need, is to build a robot, that can carry a load, maximum 500g (which would mean i would need strong motor/gears system) through a path that is not straight, with obstacles. Ideally the path of the robot should be pre-programmable. What would i have to buy to make this robot? Including the equipment needed to program the micro-controller.

And how should i go about programming the micro-controller?

1. Can carry 500g
2. Avoid obstacles?
Actually what is the application of this robot?
Can try Mini Mobile Robot Controller.
Cytron Technologies invest time and resources providing tutorial, training and support for STEM education and maker movement. We need your support by purchasing products from Cytron Technologies. Thanks.
http://www.cytron.com.my
Idris

Re: Please help, NOoB here!

Postby mazlano27 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 pm

there is no actual point to this robot, its a project for my engineering course. And i have taken a look at the MC40A that you specified. I dont know what i have to you that component in accordance with.

To make it clear, i have to build a robot, that has to travel around obstacleus, pass a softball around 300g max to another device. Im taking it one step at a time, the first step is moving the ball to the bucket.
mazlano27
Greenhorn

Return to Misc Project