Movable Robotic Arm

Discussion about project that uses other controller, or non controller based project such as using logic gates, FPGA, ARM, Mechanical ....etc. Welcome to post it here

Re: Movable Robotic Arm

Postby shahrul » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

AbsolutelyADJ WROTE:
robosang WROTE:Search cytron webpage, SC08A is one of their Servo controller, SK40C is a starter kit by them.

Thanks for the information, but if i want to use servo controller for the movement of the arm and for the gripper. do I need a pair of the SC08A and SK40C? It might be costly for me :(

That is cheap. Your time and knowledge is more valuable. If you want get anything with RM0, so you will get nothing.
shahrul
Professional

Re: Movable Robotic Arm

Postby AbsolutelyADJ » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 pm

shahrul WROTE:
AbsolutelyADJ WROTE:
robosang WROTE:Search cytron webpage, SC08A is one of their Servo controller, SK40C is a starter kit by them.

Thanks for the information, but if i want to use servo controller for the movement of the arm and for the gripper. do I need a pair of the SC08A and SK40C? It might be costly for me :(

That is cheap. Your time and knowledge is more valuable. If you want get anything with RM0, so you will get nothing.

sure, thanks a lot. so, I need to prepare a pair of it right? a single SC08A and SK40C right? Hhm hw about the PIC Microcontroller?
AbsolutelyADJ
Freshie

Previous

Return to Misc Project