Sinewave oscillator

Discussion about project that uses other controller, or non controller based project such as using logic gates, FPGA, ARM, Mechanical ....etc. Welcome to post it here

Sinewave oscillator

Postby Fiz » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:29 am

Greetings,

A few days ago, i have made a hardware 3 phase sinewave generator circuit and i couldnt get even a single phase. The circuit should be able to produce 3 phase sinewave. Here i attached the circuit, as you can see, the output on simulation are succeed, all the 3 phase. Please comment and assist me to complete this project. Even not all the information you want to deliver, at least on the critical part. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
three phase sinewave generator 50Hz.PNG
People from allaboutcircuit design this circuit
Fiz
Novice

Re: Sinewave oscillator

Postby Brian Griffin » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Fiz WROTE:Greetings,

A few days ago, i have made a hardware 3 phase sinewave generator circuit and i couldnt get even a single phase. The circuit should be able to produce 3 phase sinewave. Here i attached the circuit, as you can see, the output on simulation are succeed, all the 3 phase. Please comment and assist me to complete this project. Even not all the information you want to deliver, at least on the critical part. Thanks in advance.

You have another thread previously on this. Please continue posting on the other thread instead of creating a new one since it's the same topic. Thanks. :)
PIC - UIC00B from Cytron (replacement for my broken PICKit 2), Pickit 3, MikroC for PIC
dsPIC - MikroC for dsPIC, mikromedia board (dsPIC33)
AVR - AVR Dragon
Parallax - Prop tool
Brian Griffin
Enthusiast

Re: Sinewave oscillator

Postby robosang » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Agreed with Brian. :mrgreen:
robosang
Expert

Return to Misc Project