How to share?

Works done? Proud of it? Show off here! Let's see what you've built can help inspire others.

How to share?

Postby sich » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Congratulation! You're one step closer to contribute your knowledge/skill/expertise. This forum is created to showcase your projects, hard works, brainchild, tutorials, how-to, hacks...or whatever you call it :D

Currently we've drafted these guidelines so that others may understand your project and be thankful of what you've shared 8-)
These are just suggestions. You may ignore the items irrelevant to your project and add your custom item. Please post the completed/functional project only :idea: You should post your idea for brainstorming under other forum topics.

Project Name:
    Author/Designer:
    Project Description:
    Photo/Picture/Figure/Diagram/Flowchart:
    Compiler:
    Source code:
    Schematics & PCB Docs:
    Hardware Drawing:

Please post your project sharing in a NEW TOPIC under Project Showcase section. Only reply to this post if you have any doubt in sharing your project. Thanks!
We hope this forum becomes a platform for everyone to share, get feedback and learn from one another. Let's make it a reality. Sharing is Caring!

Please be aware that your activity in this forum is abide by the Rules & Regulations. We reserve the right to amend or remove any content which, in our sole discretion, violates these rules and regulations.
~> How to ask QUESTIONS the SMART way in FORUM? <~
sich

Re: How to share?

Postby ober » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:06 am

Just a reminder, please open a new topic under Project Showcase category to share your work, looking forward to see more 8-)
Ober Choo
Cytron Technologies Sdn Bhd
www.cytron.com.my
ober

Postby shahrul » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 am

ober WROTE:Just a reminder, please open a new topic under Project Showcase category to share your work, looking forward to see more 8-)

Thanks.. I though need to reply here to share. 8-)
shahrul
Professional

Postby sich » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 am

shahrul WROTE:Thanks.. I though need to reply here to share.

Sorry Shahrul! I forgot to mention about it. Anyway, statement added... Thanks :D
sich

Postby prembond » Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 am

i am sorry if i post my question at wrong place. Actually i want to ask how to redeem the voucher that given for project showcase. I ask here because i don't know how to post question in FAQ. Please help me........
prembond

Postby sich » Thu May 03, 2012 12:31 pm

You may refer to the FAQ at our official website.
sich

Return to Project Showcase