K.I.T.T. (Replica)??? realy complicated project at a start..

Works done? Proud of it? Show off here! Let's see what you've built can help inspire others.

Re: K.I.T.T. (Replica)??? realy complicated project at a sta

Postby samuraiman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:26 pm

robosang WROTE:Yeah! This is great project.

Just curious to know, where normally the car alarm system being installed? I have a old Proton Iswara and the alarm sometime works sometime not, want to repair it but don know where is the system being hidden, any idea?

Looking forward for more video. The LEDs light really nice! Kudos man!

Thanks... will tried to make the leds light up smoother or using diy led bars with 8 ports or 16 ports or even 24 ports pwm... after i m familiar with the coding then i can use those led drivers for matrix display... this is a long long way to go... and i m still at the start...

i had fun playing with iswara because the systems inside (both electrical and mechanical) are very simple compare to other modern cars with abs n ecu n traction control and so on... although i had make engine transplant but almost all the engine wiring i diy myself(not using the oem engine wiring but custom myself) because i m not using the oem ecu but using custom standalone ecu... i can play around with the electrical system in the car without messing the original functions... unlike other modern cars that i cannot modify too much as it might affect the ecu of the engine and cause ecu faulty or ecu setting goes wrong that can leads to engine breakdown...
samuraiman
Freshie

Postby samuraiman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:28 pm

How to delete this??? my streamyx lag n accidentally post two times...
samuraiman
Freshie

Postby ABSF » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 am

samuraiman WROTE:How to delete this??? my streamyx lag n accidentally post two times...

Dont worry, the admin will take care of it. I was also having the same problem on 28th Dec when the forum was undergoing a maintainance/upgrading, my streamyx also hung and I though that my post didn't went through. So I double posted it. :(

Allen
The next war will determine NOT who is right BUT what is left.
ABSF
Professional

Postby robosang » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 pm

samuraiman WROTE:i had fun playing with iswara because the systems inside (both electrical and mechanical) are very simple compare to other modern cars with abs n ecu n traction control and so on... although i had make engine transplant but almost all the engine wiring i diy myself(not using the oem engine wiring but custom myself) because i m not using the oem ecu but using custom standalone ecu... i can play around with the electrical system in the car without messing the original functions... unlike other modern cars that i cannot modify too much as it might affect the ecu of the engine and cause ecu faulty or ecu setting goes wrong that can leads to engine breakdown...

Thanks samuraiman, this is great, you should share more on what you did, I would really want to see those works you have done! Again, keep it up.

ABSF WROTE:If I am not mistaken, it should be on the driver position on your right foot near to the fuse box. It is in a small black plastic box about 4"x4" big. One of my remote controls was faulty and I intended to change the whole alarm system and EON said that I have to buy the new remotes for 100+ each as well and the total came to about 400+. So I duplicated my remote in a car accessories shop for 70.00 using the universal remote control and it worked well until now. :)
Allen

Ya... it is beside the fuse box behind the 'cover with holes'... at first i tot that place is the place to put front speaker but when i first change the oem alarm system to 2 way alarm system and i saw workers at acc shop open that part n took a black box with 'nerves'(and mess all the wires inside that i hv to tidy up myself) then i know the alarm system of my car is in that part... i had now two alarm systems, one is Carvox King-Eagle two way alarm system and one is SPY Keyless Entry Engine Start Car Alarm... i separate the two alarm systems, one to control the car engine and another one control the center locking system... n in this project i m playing with SPY Keyless Entry Engine Start Car Alarm... 8-)

Allen and samuraiman, thanks letting me know, I will try to search for the alarm system :mrgreen: I will update later.
robosang
Expert

Previous

Return to Project Showcase